1 -Training and Development, through:
- Scanning and identifying the training needs of organizations, charities and workers in the field of humanitarian work.
- Developing plans and specialized training programs in the fields of work of humanitarian organizations in order to enhance the performance of humanitarian institutions and their employees.
- Designing and implementing specialized programs in the development of the capacities of the target groups with humanitarian assistance and rehabilitating them so that they would enter the labor market and the production system.
- Training volunteers in the field of management and implementation of charitable humanitarian services.
- Organizing conferences, seminars, scientific meetings and workshops in the fields and issues pertaining to the development of charitable and humanitarian work and community service.
- Establishing partnership with institutions, experts and educational institutions and everyone who works in the field of development and community service for the implementation of plans and programs of the Training Center.
- Following up and evaluating training and helping trainees in the application of the gained experiences and measuring the impact of (their) training on an ongoing and permanent basis.
- Training researchers and students on scientific research methods and field and humanitarian research.
2 – Humanitarian Researches and Studies, through:
- Developing plans and identifying projects in the fields of research and studies that target the development of the society, as well as the mechanisms of implementing them and supervising them.
- Preparing studies and scientific researches concerned about contemporary phenomena, issues and social problems in the civil society.
- Caring and encouraging researchers and specialists in the fields of social sciences and humanities and community development.
- Cooperating with scientific and research institutions specialized in the field of social work and establishing partnership with them in order to achieve common goals.
- Establishing an integrated social network information (database research and development, social studies) from which the collection and documentation of information from institutions and relevant bodies will be done, and from the researchers and those interested in the study of civil society and its issues.
- Contributing to the dissemination of humanitarian culture and volunteerism among the various categories of civil society in order to strengthen the role of this activity and it will be beneficial for it, and community development in coordination with the relevant authorities working in this field either from inside FAF Foundation or outside it.
- Documenting conferences, seminars and workshops organized by or involving the Center and the Foundation.
- Setting up a library to preserve studies, publications and related documents for the benefit of researchers in this field.
- Adopting the publication of Civil Society Studies Magazine containing research and studies that are carried out in this field and any other related topics, so as to achieve interaction between the researcher and reader in order to practically put to test the cognitive theory.
Training System and Methodology of Work in the Center.
The Management of RAF Center for Training and Civil Society Studies adopted training as a work system, so the main goal of the system of training is to increase the cognitive and intellectual aspects and skills of the employee (trainee) through the information which he gets during the training, and refining his current skills, and so, he acquires new skills, and making differences or changes in the behavior and performance and trends of the individual.
Training as a Framework
Training equipment and tools
-Center for compiling information about the training process and the memory for the training system and this will allow potential development and modernization.
-Continuous assessment of the training that is based on the knowledge of the weaknesses in the training process.
-Setting up plans of training track that is parallel to the career path of the individual.
Determining training precautions
Determining training goals
-The topics included in the training program
- Designing training programs
- Implementation of training programs
Following up training programs
- Increasing the cognitive and intellectual skills of the employee
- Refining current skills
- The employee acquiring new skills
- Making changes or modifications in the behavior and performance and trends of the employee
Training Needs Analysis
-Analysis of the goals of the Foundation by using SWOT Analysis in order to show the goals of the Foundation, weaknesses and strengths points, opportunities and threats.
- Analysis of the organizational structure: by using analysis of registers of human resources to get to know the Supreme Administrations and Managerial Departments and Sub-Units in the Foundation, the specialty of each Management, and the events which it carries out.
- Manpower Analysis: by using an analysis of the register of human resources for the study of the nature of workforce planning in the Foundation and the method of distributing it within the Departments, Units and Sections.
- Analysis of efficiency indicators by using SWOT Analysis to determine the extent of the capacity of the Foundation in using its different resources accurately.
-Job Analysis is to collect, organize and evaluate information related to work and preparing reports thereon.
- Task Analysis is a method to determine the knowledge, skills, tools, conditions and the necessary requirements to perform a given job.
- The main goal of the Job Analysis is to collect information about the responsibilities associated with that profession and to ensure the distribution of duties and job tasks on the staff correctly.
- Preparing descriptions of new or updated professions
- Redesigning jobs and assignments for each profession
- Setting up training-related requirements related to professional and technical tasks or highly specialized ones.
- Having a future vision about promoting workers in the Foundation
- In all of the above, we use Skills Matrix Analysis.
-The views of Heads of Sections: by using Questionnaire
-The views of the staff: by using the Questionnaire and Brainstorming.
- Performance indicators: by using Data Statistical Analysis
- Annual reports: by using Annual Evaluation Analysis of the employee.